Orrington will once again be the
"Cultural Center of the Universe"
during Old Home Week 2019!
Curran Homestead is abuzz with activity all week long!
The Curran Homestead Village at 372 Fields Pond Road will host many events, including:
• Classes & Traditional Arts Workshops
• Giant Yard Sale
• Tours of yesteryear
• Bean suppers
• Maine Open Farm Day celebration
The Public Library will be so busy!
The Public Library, at 17 School Street, will be open during regular hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and, Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Thursday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. and those hours will be filled with fun!
• Used Book Sale
• Annual Photo Contest
• Order an Orrington Calendar
• Book/Craft/Vendor/Food Festival
• Author/Book signings
• Arts & Crafts classes
• Back-To-School Supply Drive
See you in July. There will be...
Lots to eat!
And special treats!
Kids will have fun!
Events for everyone!
History, culture, sports galore!
celebrating and more!
The OHS Grange Hall welcomes you home with events for all!
The Orrington Historical Society's Grange Hall at 446 Dow Road will be hosting many events during Old HOme Week 2019, including:
• Orrington’s Citizen of the Year
• Orrington Historical Society Exhibits
• Elder’s Tea
• Bicycle Decorating Contest•
• Orrington Historical Society presentation
• Orrington Historical Society Yard Sale
Curran Farm Open House